The DISC Assessment
An indisputable fact is that people prefer to interact with people they like. The ability to create rapport with people is a fundamental skill in sales, management, personal relationships, and everyday life. The goal of the DISCstyles is to help you create personal chemistry and productive relationships. You do not have to change your personality; you simply have to understand what drives people and recognize your options for effectively dealing with them. DISCstyles teaches you powerful life skills that will serve you well in all your relationships: business, social and family.
The DISCstyles online assessment is a resource for individuals and organizations desiring to improve performance, increase productivity and to positively persuade other people.
Unlike many other behavioral assessments, our 34-page reports are as much prescriptive as they are descriptive! In other words, we spend as much time teaching you how to improve your own productivity and interpersonal interactions as we do describing your natural DISC behavioral style. We realize that you are about to invest money and time in our online assessment, so we want you to come away with fast, effective learning strategies that get you results immediately. The DISCstyles report has two parts:
• General Characteristics
• Your Strengths: What You Bring to the Organization
• Your Motivations (Wants) and Needs
• Your Motivations: Ideal Work Environment
• Your Behavior and Needs Under Stress
• Communication Plans
• Potential Areas for Improvement
• Summary of Your Style
• Your Personalized eGraphs
• The 12 Integrated DISC Styles Relationships
• Your Behavioral Pattern View
Part 2 Application of DISC Styles
• Application, Application, Application
• Overview of the Four Basic DISCstyles
• How to Identify Another Person’s Behavioral Style
• What is Behavioral Adaptability?
• How to Modify Your Directness and Openness
• Tension Among the Styles
• How to Adapt to the Different Behavioral Styles
• So Now What?
• Additional DISC Resources
The DISCstyles Assessment is valuable for individuals and all types of organizations; public or private; large or small.
DISCstyles Applications: How you can use DISC to help others.
• Change Management – DISC teaches specific behaviors for transforming resistance into receptivity.
• Coaching – Discover how to use the DISC to help others reach their real potential consistently!
• Conflict Resolution – See how to use the DISC to magically dissipate tension & mistrust!
• Customer Service – Use the DISC to show how one can determine how to exceed expectations.
• Diversity Training – Present how having contrasting DISC Styles is a major positive position.
• Hiring – Learn how to train others to use the DISC to find the right fit the first time around!
• Leadership Programs – You’ll be amazed yourself how you can truly empower using the DISC!
• Management Skills – Show your Managers how to easily motivate their staff!
• Managing Up – Use the DISC to clearly describe the behaviors needed to win receptivity!
• Mergers, Acquisitions – Using the DISC to help others understand their coping needs.
• Mentoring – Discover how to exponentially propel your fast trackers with success!
• New Employee Orientation – Teach your new members how to be communication experts
• On-Boarding – Provide essential DISC insight so new member is set-up for success!
• Performance Development Plans – Show the employee there IS a better way to communicate!
• Retreats -Facilitate a session where powerful personal & professional insights are discovered.
• Sales Training – You’ll be able to even show your Sales Managers how to increase their sales!
• Teambuilding – Learn how to masterfully transform a dysfunctional team with the DISC!
• Productive Meetings – Plan meetings with styles in mind to ensure best outcomes.
• Career Matching – Match your employees’ natural strengths with the best possible job fit.
DISC Assessment & Report ~ $49.99
Assessment will be emailed to you within 24 hours.